Transplant Engraftment Monitoring
The HLA and Flow Cytometry Laboratories at ClinImmune Labs and The Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory at Childrens Hospital Colorado, (see brochure), all located on the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, Colorado, offer integrated transplant engraftment monitoring services to Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Programs. The laboratories are CLIA, CAP and ASHI accredited.
- Sorting: ClinImmune Labs sorts T cells (CD3), myeloid cells (CD33), and NK cells (CD 56) to greater than 96% purity on a FACSAria. Sorting significantly increases the sensitivity of the chimerism test and allows the physician to evaluate specific subpopulations. We also customize assays for other requested cell subpopulations.
- Chimerism Testing: The Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory assays utilizing quantitative polymerase chain reaction/fragment analysis by capillary electrophoresis. PCR Chimerism is assayed using the Beckman Coulter GeXP GenomeLab Human STR Primer Set.
Advantages of our One-Stop Service for Transplant Monitoring Services:
- ClinImmune Labs provides high quality HLA testing for HSCT programs in Colorado and across the nation.
- One consolidated requisition form tailored for each program simplifies the often-cumbersome separate request processes for sorting and chimerism testing.
- Results provided within 3 to 5 days of receiving specimens.
- Specimens accepted for testing 6 days per week, Monday through Saturday morning.
- Comparative reports provided for subsequent specimens.
For more information about our one stop engraftment monitoring service or a price quote, please contact Tate Hermanson, (Tate.Hermanson@ucdenver.edu).